Help us make a difference.
When you register for Amazon Smile, Amazon will donate a portion of the revenue from your purchases to our organization to help fight for the rights of children in foster care
Fry's Rewards Card
Step #1: Register at FrysFood.com
1. Go to www.frysfood.com.
If you have a Fry's online account, login and go to Step #2 (on the right). Otherwise, follow the steps below.
2. Entering your email address and create a password.
3. Select "Use card number," and enter your Fry's VIP card number, your last name, and your postal code.
3. Under "Select your preferred store," enter your postal code, click "Find stores." and choose your store location.
4. Once you have entered your information and selected your nearest store, click "Create account."
5. Check your email inbox for a confirmation email, and click the hyperlink to finish creating your online account.
Step #2: Register for the Fry's Community Rewards Program
1. Go to the Fry's Community Rewards Program webpage.
2. Sign in using the email and password you used in Step #1.
3. Click "My account," then select "Account settings."
4. Under "Community Rewards," click "Edit." You may be prompted to enter your information.
5. Under "Find your organization," Enter the number 75560, click search, and check the box for Foster Children's Rights Coalition.
6. Click "Save changes."
7. Check your Account Summary page to ensure Foster Children's Rights Coalition appears under "Community Rewards."
Our programs empower foster care alumni and those who work directly with children in foster care to make their voices heard. By sponsoring our programs, you help the people who understand how foster care can be fixed to get their ideas in front of the people who can fix it.